OBS Open Broadcaster Software
OBS studio download, OBS Studio offers real-time capture, encoding, and broadcasting for numerous platforms, including Twitch, Instagram, and YouTube. real-time video/audio recording and mixing at high performance. Create scenes using elements from a variety of sources, such as webcams, capture cards, pictures, text, and window captures.
OBS studio download link
Is OBS Studio cost-free for business use?
Anyone can use OBS Studio for free because it is open-source software. OBS has no constraints, won’t apply watermarks, and is freely usable for commercial purposes.
Is OBS good for recording videos?
OBS Studio, which stands for Open Broadcaster Software, is mostly used to live stream your gaming sessions on platforms like Twitch, Instagram, and YouTube. You can, however, record audio and video from a variety of sources.
Can you edit videos in OBS Studio?
You can’t edit videos with OBS Studio; instead, you’ll need one of the excellent free choices like DaVinci Resolve, Shotcut, or VSDC Video Editor.
What are OBS Studio basic system requirements?
OBS Studio runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux systems with at least 4GB of RAM.
- DirectX 10.1 compatible GPU (GeForce GTX 900 Series, Radeon RX 400 Series, Intel HD Graphics 500)
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11
- Intel i5 2500K, AMD Ryzen 1300X
- Hardware encoders are recommended
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
- OpenGL 3.3-compatible GPU
- macOS “High Sierra” (10.13) or later
- OpenGL 3.3-compatible GPU
- X window system or Wayland
- Real-time, high-performance video/audio capturing and mixing with an unlimited number of scenes that you may move between with custom transitions.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK, and any other RTMP server
- filters for video sources, including chroma/color keying, color correction, and image masking.
- For your live streaming and video recordings, use x264, H.264, and AAC.
- Support for Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC
- logical audio mixer with source-specific noise gate, noise suppression, and gain filters. With support for VST plugins, take complete control.
- High-performance game streaming with GPU-based game capture
- an infinite amount of sources and scenes
- There are numerous various, programmable transitions for switching between scenes.
- Hotkeys can be used to do nearly any activity, including starting or stopping a stream or recording, muting an audio source quickly, displaying or hiding a video source, switching between scenes, and push-to-talk.
- Before publishing any modifications to your stream where your visitors will see them,
- use Studio Mode to give your scenes and sources a live preview.
- device support for DirectShow (webcams, capture cards, etc) strong and simple configuration choices.
- You may easily add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and change their attributes.
- Streamlined settings interface for swift broadcast and recording setup.
- Change between several profiles with ease.
- There are light and dark themes